The North Face Unisex Borealis Backpack

The North Face Unisex Borealis Backpack
My previous backpack got me through my freshman year of college well enough but it certainly failed me in a plethora of ways. I had a very basic, very hot pink Jansport Sport backpack with two large pockets, and two small pockets. I was sure that it would be “the one” because of it’s obnoxious color and its size but I was so painfully wrong. It was the thinnest, least waterproof material I’ve ever had in a backpack, the structure was virtually nonexistent so keeping it upright in class was actually impossible, and it was way too big for what I needed.

Description :
  • nylon
  • External fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses or electronics
  • Two water bottle pockets made with stretch mesh offer ability to conceal contents
  • Comfortable, padded top haul handle
The North Face Unisex Borealis Backpack