High Sierra Long Trail 90 Internal Frame Pack

High Sierra Long Trail 90 Internal Frame Pack
When I was a boy scout, I had the external frame packs and I kinda hated it. I love this pack. Spent my weekend getting it set up with what I think I might need to go on a long trip, and I still have room! Fully loaded with what I packed, it's heavy to lift. To my surprise, it's light when I put on the pack and tighten the straps. So far, I'm happy I made the purchase.

Description :
  • Man-Made Materials
  • Top load main compartment with gusseted drawstring closure and adjustable top lid
  • Single contoured aluminum frame bar can be adjusted to fit the shape of your back
  • Molded foam back panel with Airflow channels to keep your back cool and dry
  • No matter what form your adventure takes; High Sierra; Adventure This Way
High Sierra Long Trail 90 Internal Frame Pack